What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia leucophylla 'Titan' Mature Plant (Winner jm82792) $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
This auction is for one mature division of Sarracenia leucophylla 'Titan,' donated by Houston Herp Supply. This is a beautiful leucophylla cultivar established by Botanique, and has fantastic red and white coloring throughout the upper pitcher and hood. What's more, 'Titan' can reach 39 inches or more in height!

This division is peoducing pitchers over two feet tall right now, and leucos are known for having their biggest and best pitcher growth in late summer and early fall. So the best is yet to come! I'll pay shipping if the winning bid is over $30, or the winner can pay shipping if the winning bid is less than $30.

SUPPORT THE NASC!

Good Growing,

Mike

$7

A chance to restore some of my original collection :)

$10 My dad wants me to put in a bog garden in for him :)

$15

$25

Okay never mind I will Really Really watch my biffing sorry for my brief stupidity :(

Payment received by NASC, and plant shipped out via USPS Priority Mail 06/26/07. You should have it by week's end.

Thanks for supporting the NASC!

Mike

I got them in the mail there really nice!!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back