What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera 'Californai Sunset' multi-crown plant (Winner bpullin $22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
This auction is for one multi-crown pot of D. 'California Sunset,' donated by Houston Herp Supply. This is a hybrid between the two subspecies of Drosera filiformis, and can get upright thread-like leaves up to two feet long! The leaves on the ones in this pot are about 18 inches long...DEFINITELY a mature plant!

I'll pay shipping if the winning bid is over $15, or the winner can pay shipping if the winning bid is less than $15.

SUPPORT THE NASC!

Good Growing,

Mike

Can you grow that hybrid of Drosera filiformis var. filiformis x Drosera filiformis var. tracyi outside? If yes $17 !

$19

I borrowed the picture from the ICPS site just to whet everyone's appetite! :-O

Since both parents do well outdoors, I would hope the children would do as well.

D.jpg

$19

I borrowed the picture from the ICPS site just to whet everyone's appetite! :-O

Since both parents do well outdoors, I would hope the children would do as well.

D.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic, Bpullin! Yes, this plant will do VERY well outside. In fact, this plant is coming out of my outdoor bog!

Remember that your bids SUPPORT THE NASC!

Good growing,

Mike

Try again at $22.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Plant shipped Monday, 07-09-2007 via USPS Priority Mail. Blaine, you should have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

Good Growing,

Mike

Received 2 beautiful plants today. :D Consider this transaction complete.

Thanks Mike!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back