What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schloaty's Firey Dragon Sauce (Winner Farmer Dave $19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
This auction is for one batch of my special habenero hot sauce.

HOT HOT HOT!

Starting bid, $3 - about 4 oz.

I pay shipping.

GO!

I'll start at $5

I can't believe you're still making this crap. I won it last year and it was the worst thing I ever tasted. I would advise everybody to stay clear of this and not bid on it.
:puke:

:angel: I'm just bidding to save somebody else the horror of having to taste this sauce. Yeah That's it.

$10

:censor:You do want to survive the Green swamp tour don't you? $16

lol
I'm sorry :-(

I just have to try some!

Ozzy, your humanitarian sentiments are touching. This stuff will probably go good with some Louisiana gator sausage. If I should not survive the experience, well I'll just be a martyr for the cause.

$17

It's really good on popcorn too.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Payment has been sent

Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back