What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schloaty's Firey Dragon Sauce #3 (Winner EST) $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Batch number 3!

about 4 oz of HOT habenero hot sauce made by yours trully.

I pay shipping - starting bid, $3.

GO!

$3

$5 I really wanna try some of this stuff!

I've had it. Its good...its HOT. Yummy!

Chileheads unite! :woot:

You just couldn't let me get some hot sauce for cheap, could ya? Dern trubble makers! ;)

$8.00!

Let you have it cheap?!?!??? I been trying to get this stuff for two years, but due to Ozzy's stubborn refusal to let me help him save others from eating this nasty concoction I have yet to see a drop of it! :censor:

Oh yeah....$9°°

$10 C'mon man, I need my fix. :twtich twitch: :p

$12 :shakes fist: Dern kids! :p

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Sent! :-D

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Item received and damn good! lol Thanks again, Dave- I dipped the check in some hotsauce and it's killer!. :p

Try it on popcorn.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back