What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mature Drosera Aliciae #1 (Winner Ori $6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

droseraguy

Illinois
You are bidding on One mature plant that is about the size of a half dollar. This is a sibling to the ones from last years auction. I'll pay postage so let's start it out at $2.

Hey...I love D. aliciae! $2 it is!

$3.00.

xvart.

$4

$6.00 first time replying and bidding in the auction. Am new member to forum guys.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Item has been sent.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Item was shipped more than 3 weeks ago and has had plenty of time to arrive. Since the winner has not reported the item lost we are going to consider this closed. If item has not been received then the winner can send me a pm and we will investigate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back