What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Cephalotus Plants! Hummers Giant AND a seed grown plant (Winner 1stpnut) $140

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
I have up for auction two cephalotus plants. The one on the left is a division of the Hummers Giant, and the one on the right is a plant I grew from seed acquired from Phill Mann in Australia a few years back. It is anybody's guess as to what the seed grown plant will turn out to be when it gets bigger? Typical, Giant??
The Hummers Giant on the other hand is a classic producing up to 3 inch pitchers when happy! They are both still small and will take some time, but if you think you are up for the challange bid away. I will pay for priority mail shipment if total goes over $40. Anything under that buyer pays. I will ship them in there 2.5 by 3 inch pots. (U.S. Bidding Only)

dsc00759oe4.jpg

Don't see a minimum bid, so I'll start things off at $5.

Noah

so...its for both plants?!

15$

$20.

xvart.

I knew I forgot something, a starting bid!
Oh well, it's moving along.
Bare with me, I'm new to this NASC auction stuff.
JMatt

Unregistered?

Man every time I turn around it logs me out!

Jmatt provides the best hummers in town ;)

40 dollahs!

$55

JLAP,

You could have chosen a better choice of words for a compliment don't you think!

Best plants in town sounds much better, and I would even doubt that. Theres plenty of people out there with nice plants.

What ! You're are the best I've seen!

Ack I better not chit chat!

Yes...I love cephs...so $80

What the heck, it's a benefit Auction
$130.00

Payed the NASC very quickly!
Plants shipped out today!
I wish you many years of good growing!
JMatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back