What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spam extravaganza (Winner xvart) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6141.jpg
[/IMG]

Dare to dream - this Spam showcase will be yours, if the price is right. It includes not only a hardly worn men's large size Spam t-shirt, in Spam's blue & gold, but also a genuine collector's edition can of Monty Python's Spamalot Spam. You can trust in it really being a collector's edition because it says collector's edition right on the label. With a very fancy capital c, no less. I've gotta say they spared no expense on the label, using a number of different colors and fonts. I don't know what colors and fonts might be inside because no one has ever really known what's in Spam.

You can buy this for yourself or to give as a gift. It would make a great gift for Father's Day, as long as my daughter isn't reading this. Don't worry that Father's Day will be gone by the end of the auction. This is Spam and it'll still be Spam next Father's Day. In fact, you can even give it to that special someone as late as Christmas, 2008. According to the can, it's best by Jan 2009. I don't know what Spam is like when it's no longer at its best and don't want to find out. So please bid. Let the bidding start at $2 and remember you're supporting NASC. If all else fails, you can always donate it to next year's auction.

$2 for the awesome sales pitch! who pays shipping?

I'll pay the shipping if it sells for at least $10. My wife thinks the can of Spam is worth at least $50 by itself, but she's biased because I stole it from her to include it with my shirt so this would be a Spam extravaganza instead of just a shirt.

rofl I'm with Andrew. Excellent sales pitch. It made me...WANT it!

Long live SPAM!

$5!

It's for a good cause, but if I win, please just keep it.

I hate Spam. :puke:

$6

Who doesn't hate spam?? But...he made it sounds so...so....appealing. lol

Ozzy...you'd look HOT in that spam t-shirt... :love: I'll win it for you and give it to you as a gift. :-))

$7!

LOL. Funniest thing I've ever read. I've been searching eBay for that particular Collector's can of SPAM for ages! lol.

$9.

xvart.

LOL. Funniest thing I've ever read. I've been searching eBay for that particular Collector's can of SPAM for ages! lol.

$9.

xvart.

Well then you better bid $11 or more! Cause at 10$ the price just dropped approx $4.60 (shipping) Oh what the heck! make it $14 :) (now you gotta bid $15 :p) OR I get one heck of a awesome Collector's can of SPAM hehehe

Whew! Made it back just in time. Going to try and sneak this one in.

$15.00

Stay back! Stay away! You don't want this one.

xvart.

Payment sent via Paypal today. Had to wait for payday!

xvart.

Shipped today. Not by priority mail, so give it a little time to arrive.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

It arrived today. It is amazing. When I was cutting the tape of the box rays of golden light were shining out. It was like heaven in a box. Such a beautiful collector's item.

You can close this thread now. Thanks herenorthere!

xvart.

lol Thank you to both Xvart and Bruce for supporting NASC! :)

Hey this is my job. I just wanted to say that I hope you burned the spam as soon as you got it, just to rid the earth of another nasty can of spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back