What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6-pack of temperate seedlings (Winner Glider14 $6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The satisfaction of raising a plant from a baby without the hassles of stratification!

I'm offering up a pot of temperate seedlings that are all less than 8 months old. Included is a S. flava, S. leucophylla, a sarracenia hybrid of unknown parents, 2 venus flytraps (probably typical) and one D. rotundifolia.

I've transplanted them all into one small (3 inch) pot and will monitor their progress. I will send them in this pot to the winner.

**DISCLAIMER!!** Them seeds are tiny! It is possible that a stray S. hybrid seed could have tumbled into the section for the leucophylla. The plants all basically look the same so while the IDs on the plants are pretty darn good, it is possible that one could turn out to be something different. Not likely, but possible.

I will try to post a pic soon.

I'll cover postage for winning bids over $10.

Do I hear $2 anybody?

I'll do you one better! $4

How about a picture so I can see how large these plants are at this time.

as you wish.

I have to borrow the digital camera and get the pics emailed to me so I never know how lousy they come out until too late. Sorry for the focus, but you can see how small they are.

6seedlings.jpg

the two blobs on the far right are VFTs and the drosera is at the far left, but is blurred into the perlite on this shot

I have heard nothing from the buyer.

im sending the check out tomorrow! VERY sorry for the wait... with work and vacation...its been hectic.
Alex

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Payment received. Shipping is soon to follow

Package received today!! all nice and healthy! Thank you ilbasso!!!

Alex

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back