What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera filiformins tracyi - Sumatra Florida #1 (Winner Ozzy) $11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is TWO D. filiformis tracyi from Liberty County Florida near Sumatra, Florida.

Winner to pay $5 shipping.

Bidding starts at $1

Happy bidding!

I know this may be a stupid question but can they handle zone 7?
If yes $2

$5 to kick things off.

Edit- woops, was lurking on this page too long. Guess I didn't really "kick" anything off. lol

I know this may be a stupid question but can they handle zone 7?
If yes $2

I live in Zone 8 or 9 and they are from Zone 8 in Florida. I treat them just like Sarrs. We had unseasonably low temps last winter in the 20s, with heavy frost. We covered all the plants and they all did fine. We didn't cover them during light frosts (frequent). Maybe someone else can answer the question that lives in Zone 7?

Unless that Rubra ssp. gulfensis is over bid by someone I can't bid :(
I have a spending limit unfortunately :(

I'd just like to point out, something small, the opening bid needs to be at least $2!

I'm such a stickler.

I was wondering why I had not seen any $1 bids....

$10

$11

Payment sent.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Wow huge plants. I got em.
Thanks.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back