What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B. Rice's "Growing Carnivorous Plants"...CUSTOM SIGNED for YOU! (Winner CP30) $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
B. Rice's "Growing Carnivorous Plants"...CUSTOM SIGNED for YOU! (Winner CP30) $40

Been hearing about Barry's new book? Have you been wanting it? Well now is your chance to get a copy but with a special twist. Barry will custom-sign a copy of his book for YOU. Either leave it up to him or make a request as to how you'd like it signed. The book will be sent directly to you from Barry.

I have this book and I can tell you its a must-have for CP growers. I've really enjoyed reading it and I mean READING it, not just flipping through the photos. The text is easy to read, easy to understand and humorous. And the photos will make your heart beat faster. Beautiful! It looks good enough for a "coffee table" book, informational enough for any level of CP grower's library.

Growing Carnivorous Plants by Barry Rice: Hardcover, jacketed, 224 pages; 8.5 x 11.0 inches, 324 color photos, 4 illustrations, 5 line drawings.

I'll add a pic soon.

Opening bid...$5.

barry1.sized.jpg

barry2.sized.jpg

Last edited:
$26. Oh wait I already have one. Well then make it $27. You can never have enough personally signed Barry Rice Books.

$29

Just a reminder from the auction rules:

Please follow the bid increments posted in the rules:

**Bid increments:** *Please keep bids to WHOLE dollar amounts (no cents).
Bidding increments will be based on current high bid.

If the current high bid is between:

$1-$19 you may place a bid no lower than $1
$20-$49 you may place a bid no lower than $2
$50 + you may place a bid no lower than $5

PAK -

Man, you had my hopes up...

When you siad 'PHOTO ADDED,' I thought you meant a signed photo of Barry Rice would be included with the book!

Darn...

$37 sorry about the last bid

an even 40

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Book received, IT IS AWESOME!!

Thanks PAK (and Barry, too)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back