What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Dew (Winner bpullin) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Droseraguy offered a free mystery dew with with one of his auctions so it gave me the idea to offer one up for bid.

I'll give hints to this mystery dew, but I will not give it's true ID until it is received by the winner. If you can ID this from the description then please don't post it and ruin it for everybody else.

The mystery dew's typical height is about 6 inches high. I have seen some as high as about 15 inches. The usual variety is all green. I have seen a black variety but I didn't really like it that much. Native to mountainous areas. This dew is very sticky. If you get it on your skin, your skin will remain sticky until you wash it off.

The mystery dew that you are bidding on is approximately 12 inches high and as big around as an orange.

This is a very typical dew. Not even remotely rare. Remember, this is for charity, so bid accordingly. If this auction gets above $15 I will throw in a location data D.capillaris. From the ditch beside my house.

I will pay for shipping if you make a $5 donation to NASC, paid with your auction payment. Otherwise shipping will be $5.

Last edited:
How fun!

$2.00

xvart.

This auction needs to get above $15 to get D.capillaris with location data and if the price is right I have a few more extras to throw in.

Payment received.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Shipped today. Sorry it took so long, it sucks not having a day off in two weeks.

Don't worry about it. My schedule usually sucks too. Just wanted to make sure the fine ladies and gents at Atlanta USPS didn't lose it, steal it, break it, etc..

I shipped on the 13th. It should have arrived by now. Please post if it is received.

Got it today. Is it okay if I post a picture of the mystery dew for everyone? :-))
:-))

:-))

Sure you can post it.

Just not here because this auction is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back