What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is an assorted collection of species and hybrids of my own crossings and one division of a Phil Faulisi special. This is an all-in-one-stop-shop of a deal that is for the entire collection. They are all seed-grown plants in their third to fourth year of growth, or divisions, and most are at/nearly flowering size due to being raised without dormancy their first 2 years of life. They will be shipped to the highest bidder bare-root, wrapped in Sphagnum and I will pay postage should the winning bid meet or exceed $50.00 The collection consists of one each of the following:

S. purpurea ssp. venosa var. burkii (Nice pink flowers!)

S. flava Walton Co., FL

AuctionSarrs010.jpg

S. purpurea ssp. venosa var. burkii x flava ornata (Awesome venation!)

AuctionSarrs006.jpg

S. alata Black Tube 9501 x oreophila red throat

AuctionSarrs005.jpg

S. 'Judith Hindle' x oreophila red throat

AuctionSarrs007.jpg

S. leucophylla "Hot Pink" x rubra ssp gulfensis red

AuctionSarrs009.jpg

S. leucophylla x alata Black Tube 9501

AuctionSarrs011.jpg

S. oreophila x purpurea ssp. venosa

AuctionSarrs004.jpg

S. flava atropurpurea x purpurea ssp. venosa red (all red catesbaei!)

AuctionSarrs002.jpg

and last but not least

a division of S. moorei "Big Red" x flava rubricorpora (knock off for a pure flava red tube with added vigor from the leuco parentage, not to mention a wonderful vanilla-like fragrance from the newly opened pitchers in spring. Stunning!)
AuctionSarrs008.jpg

spring pitchers!

SpringSarracenia20441.jpg

Bidding starts at $20.00

Last edited:
Well then.....$30!

sure, why not .. $35

$50 :) I am going to have to get alot of pots.peat and perilite!

That is too rich for my blood, even though, I know you grow beautiful and healthy plants and hybrids.
Lois

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Service Type: DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered ATLANTA GA 30316 07/06/07 12:29pm

Brooks received the package Friday. Thread can be closed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back