What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late entry! Virginia Gentleman Chipotle Hot Sauce! (Winner Ozzy$10) HA HA EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction is one bottle of Virginia Gentleman Chipotle Hot Sauce! The bottle is shaped like a whiskey flask and its made with bourbon.

I was going to post this much earlier and with some other stuff but unfortunately the store that carries it was out of it. However, I have had a looooooooong talk with the guy that does their ordering and he called the manufacturer and they are sending a box of it out. SO...I don't have the sauce in hand YET, but I WILL have it. I told him it was for a benefit auction and he said I was safe to list it.

Anyway, Ozzy swears this is the best hot sauce he's ever had. He loves it. So you know if Ozzy loves it, it MUST be good! lol :D

Opening bid is $2; I will pay shipping (up to $10).

Last edited:
$5

$8 Let's test Ozzy's love. :p

$10

Payment sent.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or repoert the item received.

Please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back.

Thanks Ozzy, the sauces came today. :D

Remember the recipe. Take the grilling sauce, add the hot sauce to the way you like it. Then use it for steak sauce. Blows A1 and Heinz 57 away.

This auction is now Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back