What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want this for my new greenhouse!

$32!

$45 Nice plant!

Sorry! Butterfingers on the keyboard over here.

Dave...what have you been smoking?? LOL Um...your bid is void. :p
--------------
Bid fixed and no longer void.

Last edited:
I have been officially outbid. Too rich for my blood. Broke college students need not apply. LOL

Hi, I'm xvart's aunt. He has been sending me pictures of his plants and I can't resist bidding on this one! When I was talking to him on the phone just now, he said he would ban anyone who outbid me... Including moderators!

I actually already donate money to The Nature Conservancy every year, so I am well aware of the area. Keep up the good work!

$50.00!

-Aunt Lorene

When I was talking to him on the phone just now, he said he would ban anyone who outbid me... Including moderators!

OBVIOUSLY this is untrue! I don't have the ability to ban moderators... lol.

xvart.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

My Aunt sent me the money to fill out the form properly. The check is now in the mail to you, Dave!

xvart.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment confirmed. I'm closing this since I'm handing it to her next time she is in town and not shipping.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back