What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex and the City - The Complete Series (Collector's Giftset) winner xvart $50

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    nasc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Relive the series, or catch up before you see the movie! Contains every episode plus bonus content of all six series, in a barney-colored velvet binder that goes in an acrylic protective case. The case is scratches up, but the folder is in new condition and so are the DVD's.

Buyer pays shipping... I will weigh them and calculate it out later tonight. If it's more than $9, I will ship flat rate to save you some money. I will ship them once I receive the cash (prefered), money order, and if I absolutely have to we can use paypal (Rather not...) and NASC receives it's money. No checks for me. Since this is not a living object, I'm willing to ship it slower service to save you money. I've never actually used anything but priority mail, so you'll have to tell me what to do :)

This retails for like.... $130 or so. Let's start the bidding at $50.

Does season 3, disc 3 work properly?

xvart.

They all work properly.

Thanks, Clint. I read there was some serious production problems with the complete series, especially on Season 3, Disc 3. Just wanted to check.

$50.00. (This is not for me).

xvart.

Sure it's not

Alright, Ozzy. It was going to be a surprise gift for you because of that pm you sent me the other day talking about how much you enjoyed the show. Way to ruin it!

xvart.

Hey you know the rules, no chit chat in the auctions.

If there were, I didn't notice them. I've watched all the DVD's and didn't notice anything wrong with them.,If you can tell me where to look for a number on it, like a lot number, I can tell you.

Nah, you would've realized it; it's like the entire disc doesn't work, at least according to several reviews I've read.

xvart.

I weighed it. 3.5 pounds. Not as heavy as I thought! The combined weight is six pounds. If flat rate is cheaper, I'lll ship that way. If normal Priority Mail is cheaper, I'll send that way. I think regular is cheaper.

My maroon sheets are messing with the color. It's actually not red. It's the exact color of the old school Barney from the 90's Not the new Barney that's a weird plum color. This is EVERY episode EVER made plus all the bonus crap that comes with all DVD's.

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03984.jpg

Payment sent via PayPal - Unique Transaction ID #1S135795L5423953U.

xvart.

Shipping money sent today via PayPal (Unique Transaction ID #77E928782H765093V).

xvart.

Received. Thanks Clint et al! Transaction complete. Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back