What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.Dixie Lace...Winner Cynic81 for $4 - waiting dormancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
S. Dixie lace

I have 3 of these to give away and the plant you get will vary in size from small to large.

This plant was donated by Pyro and sent to me just a couple of months ago. It is now recovering from that stress. I don't think it would be wise to dig it up and then ship it again this year. So this plant will be shipped to you at the end of the season, probably in November. If for some reason it dies before I ship it, I will personally refund the money you paid and the money you sent to NASC will be considered a donation.

1738195.jpg

Starting bid $1

US only

Shipping is $7

$2

$4
I'm losing mine to rot, so I'm definitely glad for the opportunity to replace it.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment has been received and will ship at the end of the season, as was stated in the auction.

Will be mailed as soon as it's dormant.

Reminder bump

I will probably ship within the next month.

Item Recieved

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back