What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction 1 - U. alpina winner Est $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
Up for auction is a decent start of Utricularia alpina. This is one of the larger growing Utrics. Mine is currently growing in a mix of LFS and perlite and is really starting to take off. I water a couple times a week or when the LFS starts to get dry. This plant has just established itself and does not yet have the larger leaves it's known for. You will receive half of what you see growing in this 4" pot. I will be shipping without the pot, wrapped in moist LFS. Winner pays shipping of $5.00. Feel free to PM me with any questions. US only please.

Starting bid will be $2.00

P1010585.jpg

$2

is this hard to grow outdoor in los angeles?

Honestly, I don't know. I haven't tried this one outside, the temps are in the 100's here now. I grow mine indoors under lights. You'd be getting enough to start a few different pots, so you can experiment with it.

it goes down to about 60-70+ at night... and direct sun for day(80-90+)

$3

Upper, it would be worth a try. Indoor temps can get up into the low 80's and drop down to the 70's at night.

4$

$5

$10

$15

:] Almost got past me!

Shipped today 6/30/08

July 2, plant has arrived and is looking good.

Thanks a lot! Transaction complete.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back