What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wandering Jew Plant #2...Winner Jimmy for $3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
Up for bid is a handful of cuttings from my purple Wandering Jew Plant. I received a bunch from JB_Orchidguy a while back and it has now taken over. This plant is easy to propagate and make cuttings from. I give you my personal garauntee that every cutting will strike. You could stick these in lava and they would grow roots. If you get five, stick them in soil, and then in a month or so cut them in half and then then stick then new ones in the soil. Now you have ten growth points. In another month or so, repeat. Now you have 20! Catch my drift. They are beautiful, they are purple, and they grow so easily.

The higher the bid, the more cuttings you will receive.

WanderingJew001.jpg

WanderingJew006.jpg

Thanks for supporting NASC!

Starting bid: $1.00. I'll pay shipping. USA Only.

xvart.

Last edited:
$1

NASC payment sent on 6/28/2008.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Shipped today. Sorry, Jimmy! I didn't get it mailed when I said I would.

xvart.

Cuttings recieved today. Thanks xvart!

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back