What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera scorpioides gemmae #3 winner plantlover999 $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCarnivourKid

It's been one of dem days
Up for auction is a pack of 20 D. scorpioides gemmae fresh off the plant.

Plants are shipped inside a ziplock with a couple drops of water and then placed inside a small styrofoam box. I can post pics of this if needed.

I will ship first class mail at my expense or winner can cover shipping priority mail ($4.80).

Shipped to US only.

Opening bid $2°°

Which form of D. scorpioides are these - white or pink flowered?

These are off my plants with white flowers.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This item was reported to have been shipped over 2 weeks ago. I assume that if there was a problem with this item it would have been reported by now. So this auction will be closed. The receiver can contact me personally if there is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back