What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capensis starter set. glider14 $15 *THIS IS IN DEFAULT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only.
I am offering a complete set of mature ( flowering)or nearly mature set of capensis.
1.typical or wide leaf
2.Albino
3.red
4.narrow leaf
I will pay postage if bidding goes over $5.00.
These planst will be shipped bare root and by priority mail
Lois

Last edited:
What is the starting bid?

Anything under $5.00 I was going to let the market set itself.

8$

my last cape died cause i didnt water it. ha.

15$

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This auction is in default; if this is not corrected, this bidder will be placed on the public Auction Defaulter's List. Please contact any mod.

RE: auction in default.

I am willing to send this set of plants to the next highest bidder if this is allowed by the rules of the auction,when they pay for it.
LMO

I'll match the highest bid for this auction.

If NepentheMatt declines, I see no problem with accepting your bid. I'll have to find out the status of the auction first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back