What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Swamp Tour winner flytraplady5 $5

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    offer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Every year I offer a Green Swamp Tour. On this tour, I'll take you deep into the Green Swamp. I'll take you places that most people won't even attempt to go. I can't promise that you'll make it out alive but I can promise that depending on the time of year, you will see one of the best cp sites in the world.

If you want to get an idea of what you'll see take a look at this.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112803

I'm starting this at $1

Winner must make an appointment in advance.

Any time limitations on taking up this offer.?
$5

Only limitation is that you must contact me in advance to set the date and time.

Not necessarily. Either one family or you can bring a couple of friends.

Are you allowing women to bid this year? ??? :p

You would never regret going on this tour! I've been...it's SO beautiful. All wild and tangly and CP-filled. And get Ozzy to sling you down some roads. Hilarious!

AND there are caches around if you like that too.

I R WOMAN hear me roar.LOL
my bid is still
$5

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

It's been paid for and Flytraplady can redeem anything she wants.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back