What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFTs advanced beginner/ beginner collectable Jayson16 $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only.
The winner of this auction will receive, the 5 most rare(expensive) varieties of VFTs produced by that Australian vendor. If so inclined the winner may choose from over 17 varietes that this vendor produces.
I'll pm or email you the list or link when the auction is over.
I'll pay S and H if the item sells for more than $20
The plants will be shipped bare root with precautions using Priority mail.

$1

Ah heck we're gonna get there anyway $20.

$22

$27

$32

$47

Jason, :nono: please...

Final bid, just for you thbjr. $50

:-)) Congrats, you win!!!
Let me know if you want to trade some leaf pullings after you get them. :hail:

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I sent payment to Dave a couple weeks ago, will pm Lois.

Jayson
received pm. , should be shipping ths week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back