What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PATIENT beinners sarraceni species collection Neps_N_Things $14

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only!!
The items being offered up for this auction is a young sarracenia species collection. This is for the person who has more time than money.I have no pictures(i'm photo challenged) of the plants for auction. The pitchers on these plant will not be much more thn 6 inches tall. All plants are at least one year out of tissue culture and have gone through at least one dormancy. They are hard grown.that is the full sun, tray method, catch your own food.
One each of :
S.alata,flava, leucophylla,minor, puprpurea , psittacina .
The plants will be shipped bareroot by priority mail.
I will cover postage.
Bidding starts at $1.00

Payment sent by mail 6/24
Also to flytraplady could you clear some pm's or give me an email address so I can send you my address. Also if you know any of the sub species of the plants could you pm them to me. Thanks:-D
-max

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

I plan on shipping thsi item on Aug 1st per neps request.
LMO

Okay somebody slipped aug 1st past me without me noticing. I think I must have fallen into some kind of time warp.
I am no longer waitng for the last shoe to drop. 16 had dropped on me and my finacee and that is all that we own together , then #17 and #18 dropped on Sat. so other people are givings us shoes. GEEE thanx a lot. enuf already.
trying to keep my sesne of humor. Neps you home this week? I cna get them out tomorrow of fri. i'll check emails tomorrrow AM
LMO

Package with plants in it placed in the mail today.
LMO

I received the plants today and couldn't be happier. Thanks so much!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back