What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Hybrids Starter Collection winner hosta200 $32

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Need address

Hey there Hosta
I am getting ready to ship out these planst do I have your address and is next week to get them okay?
Plase respond to my email grannelo@aol.com
Thanx LMO

Plants received. Thank You.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back