What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Coded Seed Bundle #2 Nikki630 $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
Forum Members,

For those of you who are not members of the North American Sarracenia Conservancy, here is your chance to get your hands on some NASC coded Sarracenia seed. By winning this auction you will get the seed population outlined below. The seed offered is very location specific, but due to the sensitive nature of specific location information in regards to conservation, county data will remain unpublished; but, rest assured, each NASC coding designates a unique population of Sarracenia from a very specific location.

If you are a member of NASC, you already have access to these seeds for $1.00 per packet and $2.00 per request, for shipping and packaging supplies. Please see this thread for more information regarding the seed bank. For a complete inventory of the NASC Seed Bank, please view this page.

Without further ado, the following population are up for auction:
  1. ALA-LA001 S. alata, St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana
  2. CAT-FL010 S. x catesbaei, Liberty County, Florida
  3. MOO-FL024 S. x moorei, Walton County, Florida

Total value for NASC members through membership requests: $5.00
Total value for non-members via this auction: We shall see!

Disclaimer: NASC Seed and plant material shall never be used for commercial gain.

I'll pay shipping. US only. Bidding starts at $5.00.

xvart.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that each packet will come with approximately 40 seeds.

xvart.

I have updated the corresponding county location data.

xvart.

Payment sent to NASC on 6/25/2008
No shipping cost

Seed sent today. Good luck with stratification and germination. Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Seed received 6/30/2008

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back