What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. spectabilis x veitchii UNROOTED cutting. winner Nepenthes $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks. I've been away in China, and just got back, so let's get this going!!!

This is a vine cutting from the best nepenthes there is. Seriously. This plant pitchers on every leaf, and is an explosive grower for me. Here are the pictures of the plant, from the most recent back. This plant pitchers on every leaf, and is an explosive grower for me.

N-88.jpg

N-86.jpg

N-50.jpg

df52ed99.jpg

N-1.jpg

Again, this is an unrooted cuttings. There is no guarantee it will strike. I will cut it as soon as the auction ends - the top has already been cut previously. Take a chance - this is a speacial plant!

(Alternatively, if you want, I will attempt to root it for you here, then ship it in a few months.)

USA only! I'll pay shipping.

Max

Are you sure you meant to say 60??

Yep :) sixty bones. I figured why play the low ballin' game when this can easily reach a good amount. Plus its for a good cause :).

Looks like we have a winner :-)) I'm not going to touch that one!

Well Nepenthes I would give you a run for you money if I wasn't a broke college student. that is a nice plant, but I can't play with you right now. I will hold you to a cutting when it gets large enough though :p

seriously though, thats an absolutely beautiful nepenthes. I may have a new favorite. holy bejeesus

HOW DID I MISS THIS!??! this is my most fravorite hybrid out there!

65$ !!!

$85

dont you already have one of these? maybe im thinking someone else.

$100.00. Does NASC do payment plans? :-)) Just kidding. Seriously though... payment plans?

xvart.

Last edited:
OK, everyone settle down! It's a CUTTING! You're freaking me out here! :D

Seriously, the NASC appreciates this a lot! Thanks everyone!

Capslock

... :( im done.... xvart when you get cuttings from that look me up cause i have a 'Peter DAmato' haha.

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, the NASC appreciates this a lot!

Exactly. Anyways, it's better spent here than on booze, drugs, and rock 'n roll... lol. AND, Caps, you did say it was the one Nepenthes to rule them all... or something like that...

xvart.

It's the best nepenthes there is. That's true.

Capslock

*sigh* Why you gotta bust my chops Xvart? Now you're making me dig into gas money. This is like a whole weeks worth right here...

140$

Daniel

Last edited:
*sigh* Why you gotta bust my butt Xvart? Now you're making me dig into gas money. This is like a whole weeks worth right here...

140$

Daniel

With that, I'm done. It was fun while it lasted... "We're not worthy." :hail:

xvart.

dont you already have one of these? maybe im thinking someone else.

Sorry I missed this question Alex. I do already have one, but as they are all seed grown by EP, I figure having another one would just be wonderful in my upcoming greenhouse. Of course a part of me will die inside if the cutting doesn't strike lol. This is a huge chunk of change after all. Looks like I'll be eating more free work food from now on lol.

Daniel

oMG! WOW!! damn! thats a fantastic plant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back