What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. maxima (dark) x stenophylla - Rooted Cutting #1 winner endodoc $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction will be a freshly rooted N. maxima (dark) x stenophylla cutting. This is a pretty rare hybrid, and a pretty big cutting. It has sprouted good looking growth from a node, and it looks great so far. I'd like to wait to ship it till it gets a pitcher. That may be 2-3 months. However, I will send a photo and if you want me to send it earlier, I will. I'd put a photo here, but there's not much to see yet.

USA Only. I pay shipping.

Max

any pics of the parent plant?

$6

$20 Lets quit fooling around with this one.

Here's a pic of the cutting. I only got a vine with no pitchers, so I don't have pics of the parent plant.

Nmaximadarkxstenophyllacutting.jpg

Max

$25!

Rrr, note that the ! is for exclamation, not indicating that I bid "twenty five factorial" ;)

$25!

Rrr, note that the ! is for exclamation, not indicating that I bid "twenty five factorial" ;)

Nerd alert! $30.00.

xvart.

Capslock
Just got back in town, checks in the mail
thanks again
ed

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Nepenthes sent today. Roots looked great!

Capslock

Capslock
Nep cutting looked very nice, good looking roots on the cutting
Thanks again
endodoc
ed

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back