What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ventricosa x truncata seeds! winner The Griffin $15 - waiting on ripen

Status
Not open for further replies.
N. ventricosa x truncata seeds. Half of it is JBOrchidGuy's, and half is mine. This auction is for two pods of seeds from my half. Should be a lot of seed. Here's a photo of the flower as it appears today:
Nventricosaflower3.jpg

These are seeds in the flower still. It looks great, but I have no guarantee of viability!
USA only, I pay shipping.

Max

$2?
not sure where to start.....

Guess I'll start if off.

$3.00

Or not lol

Last edited:
This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment was made, but we are waiting for seed pods to ripen.

Capslock

Still waiting for seed pods to ripen. Gotta be patient you know!

Capslock

I know, you're waiting on the seeds, but I have to make a post to drop all the closed auctions to the bottom.

I know, you're waiting on the seeds, but I have to make a post to drop all the closed auctions to the bottom.

lol Those seeds ripened yet? (We're just trying to clean up the auction forum)

Seeds were sent today! Thank you for your patience!

Max

Silly me, the pot is boiling over and I am not paying attention. Seed arrived last week, thank you very much!

Joe

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back