What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RARE, UNUSUAL,COLLECTOR"S ONLY winner Michael $15 - awaiting address

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only.please
Well. sorry that I am so late posting tonite.
That lunch date with my 7 yr old grandson took longer than I expected.
Up for grabs , I mean auction today is...........................
Drum roll please??!! TA DAT TA DA

Pinguicula mesophytica.

(If it was labeled correctly by that large carnivorous plant nursery, from down under.)
According to the literature, this plant is found only in Guatemala. When I received this plant , the only photo that I could find on the internet/intranet, (How do you speel that word) was of a mass of these plants growing from the moss in the bark of a tree.
If you miss this auction you will be in such a mess that you will want to muss up your own hair.
No pic avail. In my growing condtions,( Northwest side of my coldframe)this plant has like a purplish hue.
Okay!enough for my lame attempt at comedy. yes indeedy, I'll keep my day job.LOL
Bidding will start at $10.00
Plant will be shipped bareroot using Priority Mail postage paid donated by me to the NASC

Sounds like fun!
$13 for a Friday the 13th added auction!

Awesome!

I just paid via PayPal. I tried to PM you details but it gave me an error saying your PM quota was full. I'll try again later.

Happy Trails, Michael

In case you missed her post, Lois has been pulled away by a family emergency. She is is keeping track of things where she is now but may not as often. She has someone caring for the plants she donated in the auction. If you can be patient, I'm sure Lois will attend to this as SOON as possible.

Thank you for your donation! (And that will be a great plant!)

Thanks PAK, No worries--I understand life happens. I'll wait to hear from Lois.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

helllllppp I need a secretary and michael's address again

Email was sent to Dave asking for him to resend the address.

Thanx!!!
awaiting e mail address.
LMO

Huh Hmmm!!! still awaiting snail mail address on micheal, ifn i had it i lost it.
LMO

Awaiting address...Michael has been PMed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back