What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 13th surprise auction RED Dragon winner elsantaclause $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Well, I am in a giddy mood tonite.Nope haven't been drinking or doping, like i would. not lol
I hope this doesn't violate auction rules. If it does. the moderator has my permission to remove it.
WEST COAST NEWBY SPECIAL!!!! most of those East Coast folk are asleep already
I am offering a flowering size VFT red dragon. to the first person who bid $5.00 on it.
I will be shipping this plant bare root, and by Priority Mail . I'll pay the shipping as a type of donation to the Nasc

Oh please don't let it be a violation of rules
Its for a good cause =)

Closed. Esantaclause - you may go ahead and send your money to Dave by paypal or snail mail and then he will contact Louis to send the plant. Please update in this post when the plant is shipped and received.

xvart.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Chris,
Your plant was mailed out this am.
LMO

Item received-Thanks for the extra Burbank's best VFT

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back