What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. Cobra Nest Patent #12821 (Winner schloaty -$44)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only, please
Tonite! Up for auction is a unique,rarely offered Sarracnia 'Cobra Nest'.
This is the first ever, that I am aware of, patented carnivorous plant. patent #12821
It was produced for /by Jim Booman with co-operation/collaberation of Larry Mellichamp at UNCC.
I had the priveldge of meeting Mr Booman earlier this year. Actually. in Feb, I went to his wholesale nursery to pick up/ buy some plants. He surprised me, by showing up to meet " li'l ole" me.rofl for those of you who me met.
This plant will have several crowns on it and the pitchers will be approx 6+ inches long.
It has been thru its first dormancy and since it is grown in mostly full sun, it is a brilliant red in color.
This plant keeps it's pitchers much longer than most hybrids.
Plant will be shipped bareroot via priority mail.I will pay the postage.
Where else on the internet can you get this plant so cheap, I mean inexpensive?
Bidding starts at $10.00

Some info here: http://www.sarracenia.com/faq/faq5549.html

$15

$16

$25.

Wow. A Cobra's Nest! Y'all better jump on this one! What am I saying? I'd better jump on this one!

$28!

sassin rassin frassin! :censor:

$36

:nono:

Schloaty, your not high enough, hehe $40.00

Oh yeah? $44!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Plant being shipped tomorrow 7/15 /08

Plant received - and it looks GREAT!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back