What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C. follicularis winnder DrWurm $20 - IN DEFAULT

Status
Not open for further replies.

glider14

Always a newbie
up for auction is 1 C. follicularis cuttling! the plant has 2 noncarnivorous leaves on it and from the looks of it there should be a pitcher soon. it is a pitcher cutting and is fully rooted. since this is such a touchy plant to ship ill also put an insurance on it in the form of another rooted and growing cutting. 30 day warranty if you will =] this only includes as a shock or shipping death. after 30 days your on your own any questions? feel free to PM me.

starting bid 2$. winner pays shipping. ill get a picture up as soon as i can.
AND GO!

Alex

You can't deny a 30-day guarantee. $5.00.

xvart.

$7.00

Nope, sure can't :D.

$10

$15

Jason

$18.00
did you see the one on ebay selling for 147.00?

yea. thats why i figured i should start propagating!! =]

Alex

$20

$20.00 dollars sent via PayPal today, still need to hear from glider14 about shipping.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Shipping money was sent a while back via paypal. No word since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back