What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NECPS Posters winner Av8tor1 $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty...

Up for auction is a set of three official 2008 NECPS 6th Annual Carnivorous Plant Show posters. Color copy/prints 11 x 14. Bidding starts at $6.00 and I will pay shipping if this goes above $25.00.

I have recently finalized the seven overall designs and they were voted on last Saturday and three were selected by the membership. One of the designs will be available to the public for purchase. The other two posters will be exclusive for the lucky winner here, and ......NECPS members only.

Nobody has these. These have not gone to press, the NECPS does not even have them yet. If the winner wants, I will sign the posters.

FYI, note that these photos and designs are "Copyrighted, All Rights Reserved" - just in case you haven't been following the Orphan Works thread in the general discussions....

Design #3, which will be available to the public, and also may go on Mugs and T-Shirts:

TFPOST03.jpg

Design #1:

TFPOST01.jpg

Design #5:

TFPOST05.jpg

Last edited:
$10.00.

xvart.

$15. Sorry xvart...this one WILL be mine... :nono:

HA!!! $18

Geez...those are beautiful! Those flytraps make you weak in the knees!

Holy crap! I just saw the pictures!

$15. Sorry xvart...this one WILL be mine... :nono:

I guess you don't want them cheap then, Mike! lol. $20.00.

xvart.

Oh oh..it's a "Yo Mod" fight!
Well, except for Mike. But since Mike likes Star Wars references ...
"Yo Mod is so dumb, he/she thought Jar Jar came with pickles pickles!"

Oh, and $22.

Hey Bill,
Sorry I missed the meeting.
Nice Fly Traps! They look familiar to me.

$25

Payment sent via paypal

Arrived!

Thanks Bill, they are awesome... they will be framed and hung in my office.

Thanks,
Butch

Transaction complete. Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back