What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera fun pack NeciFiX $7 *PD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is an assortment of fairly common sundews, shipped bareroot.

1 D. burmannii
1 small D. binata "extrema"
1 D capillaris
1 D filiformis (wasn't labeled but is probably just a typical ol' filiformis)
1 small D intermedia
1 D CAPENSIS!!!! You know you want it!

I'm sorry, but I'll need to ask the winner to cover the shipping costs. I don't see why it would be more than $4.80 via priority mail.

As far as an opening bid is concerned...just surprise me.

heh, 2 dollah.

4 $$

6 dollars

Eh, why not?

$7.

Awaiting contact from either buyer and/or Dave.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

No payment as of yet.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

still no payment notification

This auction is in default; if this is not corrected, this bidder will be placed on the public Auction Defaulter's List. Please contact any mod.

I have paid, and, am making contact [in a moment] with auction hoster in order to get their info so I can pay shipping. Sorry for being a little late!

Paid and getting ready to be mailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back