What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. 'Triple Rareity' Collector's or rRch newby's only winner wmgorum $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Ha Ha
I'll bet some of you had given up on me tonite..
This plant is donated by Raccon Ridge Nursery
Almost impossible to find, seldom seen on growlists.

S. 'Triple Rareity" is an all green plant made from of 3 extremely rare or endangered species of sarracenia.

Please read Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
Volume 31, Number 1, March 2002, page 18 for description

Disclaimer. I don't know how to bring an underlined link over to this space I'm tired and tis late!iIf mentioning this magazine is against forum rules or violates any copyright laws. I hope the moderator will remove this post.
If this post is not removed ,
I will provide shipping of this bareroted plant by Priority mail, as part of my donation to the NASC.
come on, people!! Save Splinter bog Alabama. open your wallets, dig in your winter coat pockets, don't look in phone booth coin return slots , there aren't any there since the invention of the cell phone and phone cards .find pennies on the street jets bid bid bid til it hurts.
Thank you for looking at this auction and thank all of you who bid on my other auctions.

bidding starts at $30.00

Lois

Nice-looking plant! Lois...you are quite the salesperson. You should join NASC PR. lol

Payment resent via PayPal on 06/25/08.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Emailed wm. making arrangements to ship

plants wrapped going out in tomorrow's mail
LMO

Got the plants! They look great! Thanks Lois! :)

Complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back