What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alata X minor glider14 $13 *2nd offer accepted*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is for a mature division of S. alata X minor. The cross was made by Meadowview Biological Research Station and makes great pitchers that look very much like a large S. minor. Buyer pays shipping and the auction will start at $5.

11$ got any pics?

Alex

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Ozzy, I have sent a PM requesting the shipping but have not heard back yet.

This auction is in default; if this is not corrected, this bidder will be placed on the public Auction Defaulter's List. Please contact any mod.

This item is in default and will be offered to the next highest bidder.

2nd offer accepted!

I sent both my payment and shipping costs through paypal today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back