What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ping Surprise winner SashaM24 $13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying something different.

This past winter, I tried my hand at ping leaf pullings and have a number of little guys to show for it. So I'm offering three different ping babies...but I'm not telling you what they are! I will say that one is common*, one is a hybrid that some have, but I don't think that it is particularly common and another is one that I've not heard of very much and have never seen it offered in trades or for sale. I got it as a "nickel plant" from the nursery that used to have those, although I've never seen it listed in their inventory. It appears to be rather uncommon.

So there we go. It'll be like opening a birthday present and not knowing what is inside of the box!

Unfortunately, you'll need to cover the shipping costs. It won't be more than $4.80, but if I can send it cheaper I'll let you know.

Let's start at $2

* I have the common ping species narrowed down to one of two. If the winner has a growlist, I will check it out and send one that is not on the list if at all possible. In other words, if I have Ping A and Ping B and your list shows Ping B already, then I'll send Ping A.

$2.00.

xvart.

Sorry X I gotta do it.

$5

edit: ARRGGH I keep getting beat out! I'm on a strict budget here!

I keep getting beat out too. There goes my budget!

$10.00

Seller contacted and payment sent to NASC via paypal!

Plants sent...6/26 via Priority Mail.

Plants received today in great condition. I'm happy with the surprises and will keep you posted as to their outcome! Thanks!

Transaction Complete. Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back