What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia, hybrids starter Collection #2 likeAstone76 $15 *3rd chance offered*

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Sarracenia Hybrids Starter Collection
USA only.
I know that you all have been waiting with baited ( misspelled on purpose) breath for today's offering. Well here goes. This will be a collection of some of the more commonly circulated hybrids, five in all: Dixie, Lace, Judith Hindle,Mardi Gras, Scarlet Belle and Dana's Delight. Definitely a must for the very newby. They are at least 2-3 yrs out of TC with pitchers on the tall plants ranging in the 12" plus size(one crown only).
these plants wll be shipped barerrot via Priority Mail which I will pay for as a donation to NASC

Bidding starts at $1.00
Lois

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

$10

$15

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This auction is in default; if this is not corrected, this bidder will be placed on the public Auction Defaulter's List. Please contact any mod.

This item has been offered to the next highest bidder.

If this trade doesn't go through, I'd be happy to spend whatever amount bid on it.

If we don't get an answer from Hosta200, we'll check with you. Thanks. :)

If I have the s/n and real name correlated,
these plants were shipped on monday Aug 4th.

Lois,

I hope not - I haven't been paid for this item yet....

This plant was offered to Hosta200 last week and I have yet to hear a reply.

Thejerk242 is next in line.

Back