What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A VERY nice copper etching of Sarracenia catsbaei winner PlantAKiss $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being offered is a very nice etching of Sarracenia catsbaei on a copper plate in a simple but nice frame. Artist is K. V. Herndon of Atlanta

Bidding starts at $5
Winner pays $6 shipping

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/SarraceniaObsessed/IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

That is beautiful!! Brooks, do you have approximate dimensions for that?

Thank you!

It is eight feet by 5 and a half feet. It would look lovely in a grand entrance hall. I know well all have one of those.

Just kidding, about 4"x 8"

$5.00. I'm disappointed though, I was looking for something grand to go in my grand entrance hall. I suppose it will look nice hanging on that wall in my apartment...

xvart.

ROFL I had a heart attack reading the first line. My first thought was...he can SHIP that for $6???

CPs...beautiful. Art...essential to human expression. CP art...PRICELESS!

$10!

I have paid for my item. Thank you very much for the donation!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This item has been paid for and received!

Thank you...its awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back