What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coice of african beauties( drosera) winner Crissytal $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only
tonite
up for auction is winners choice of 2 of the most amazing drosera that I have seen well other than the D. regia i grew from seed.
a donation from Raccoon Ridge Nursery
1st Drosera slackii.
approx 1-1 1/2 inch in daimeter. this amazing plant can turn really red with the right lighting.

2nd D. glabripes approx 1 1/2 - 2 inches tall. origininal from ------- ---- winner can email for exact nursery where it originated from usually grown by serious collector's

winner gets choice of plants. bid hi enough( only I know the magic number) and you will get both plants

plant(s)will be shipped bareroot by priority mail
Lois

No starting bid?

How does $10 sound for a start? (Um, that's a bid.)

Souds good to me,
Thanx for starting the bidding Est

$15

Paid via Paypal.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

D. glabripes sent today to crissy via priority mail
I may have put the wrong auction title with it yet the plant was correct.LOL
LMO

Last edited:
Received today in great condition! No worries, the auction title was the right one. Thanks again!

Crystal

Hey there crissy,
I sent you an email tellingyouhow I grow this plant.
LMO

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back