What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera nitidula x pulchella PlantAKiss $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
This post is for a 3" pot full of D. nitidula x pulchella similar to that in the photo below. This is the pink/purple flowering variety. The plants are currently sending up flowers and will probably produce gemmae with a photoperiod change in the fall. These are a great beginners plant and can be grown inside or out with good light and water on the tray method. I would'nt grow these in temps below 40 F.

U.S. only.

Bidding starts at $2.00. Bid with confidence for CP conservation. Hurry, for there are only a few hours left in the auction. You have the possiblility of getting many plants from this one pot.
Shipping will be $5.00 priority or I'll cover it if bidding gets to $10.00.

February2908011-1.jpg

$2

Jiminy!! It's gemmae!

Look at all those lil' buggers.

$5!

I have paid for my item. Thank you so much for your donation!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This item has been paid and received.

Thank you for the beautiful pot o' plants and your NASC support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back