What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One fourth gallon Live Sphagnum upper $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
If you have little money, then bid on this. 6 dollar shipping: buyer pays. wild, clean, healthy. start at 5 bucks

Feelin' sorry for us poor people? :D

$5

I felt bad for the kid who said this was all he wanted but couldnt afford it. maybe he will win. maybe not.

It's cool. Just thought I'd start it off. I don't plan on winning it.

7$

hopefully this doesnt goes above 30$.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

paid, sent the shipping money over too.

Payment for shipping received, I'll ship it out ASAP.

Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back