What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all the winners!!!!

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Hey all the winners of my auction items. also the contributors of the items that i won.
thanx so much for you patience
I feel like i am finally getting my feet back on the ground. sometime my life goes twirling out of control by things and people around me. i think i know what it is like to be in a category 5 tornado.LOL.
I should be able to start shipping some plants next week. please be patient. i plan on shipping to east coast first then working my way west except forsomeone. i promised that i would ship on the 23rdof June. that person will be first.
Thanx bunches for your understanding.
Tis late
LMO

is there a speel check for this PM thingy. if so I haven't found it yet. Please either owner of TF or moderator reply to this question. I have had one heck of a time trying to empty my PM box.
Thanx again
LMO

Hope everything is ok and Glad your back.

I don't think there is a spell check in the forum software... But if you install and use firefox (instead of the aol browser or InternetExplorer) http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ it automatically spell checks almost everything you type into a browser and marks misspelled words by underlining with red. Then you can right click the word for suggestions. That's what I use :)
If you want to use IE- look in the upper right corner of this box... you will see ABC (checkmark) click that and it will install IE spell check.
Andrew

I still haven't gotten my package out,I have a 4 day old sister now and have had alot of crude happen. I have 3 packages I need to send sorry for the delays :(

hey there jayson. thanx glad to be back in one piece

Hey there andrew,
thanx for the info on speelcheck getting rid of aol as soona as i can transfer all my address etc over to my comcast account

Hey there jm, congrats on being big bro. it is a new job? do you have any other sibs or is she your first? either way being an older bro is an awesome experience, responsibility and can be a whole bunch of fun too So I hear.. , give her a gentle hug for me. Used to be a maternity nurse. miss my human babies.
Now i have many carnivorous plant babies to sort of make up for it.

all of you take care.
LMO

if you have to use AOL to connect to the internet... once you're connected you can minimize it and use whatever browser you want.

don't worry about it, I won't be able to pay until friday myself. Another reason I can't wait for payday!

Hey there Cynic
i am a very patient person.ecpet when i am vey in patient
wel i used to have patients , now i have more patience tha I know what to do with on old R N joke,LOL

Back