What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus "Hummer's Giant" -- Get The Kids Started On One Today! RSS $75

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a modest though well-established division from a honking Cephalotus follicularis cv. “Hummer’s Giant,” growing in a 8.9 cm (3.5”) pot -- in a compost of sphagnum peat, perlite, horticultural sand, and charcoal.

Here is a prime opportunity for the novice grower and oh, so generous benefactor to the NASC to get their hands on this often difficult to obtain cultivar. Shipping -- in its pot -- will be through insured USPS Priority Mail at auction’s close, at a cost of approximately 10.00.

Unfortunately, due to phytosanitary regulations, shipping is only available to the lower forty-eight states . . .

If you haven’t realized by now that there are veritable legions of growers on the Terra Forums site who can offer -- sometimes valid -- cultivation tips on Cephalotus, I would suggest growing either tomatoes or tulips.

Opening bid is 10.00 and my e-mail contact is ddentonca@gmail.com . . .

Cephalotus follicularis cv. "Hummer's Giant"
NASC-HG.jpg

NASC--HG2.jpg

$10

$25 :D

These are super-nice plants. You'll never regret adding one (or more) of these to your collection. There is just nothing like these strangely ugly-beautiful plants.

These are super-nice plants. You'll never regret adding one (or more) of these to your collection. There is just nothing like these strangely ugly-beautiful plants.

Don't you dare call Cephalotus ugly! Take it back!

LOL I also said beautiful. :p

Oh, why not? $55

GRRRRrrrrrr..... $65!!

Moving on Up!

$75

Mofo, just like "The Jeffersons" . . .

Like Bella in the picture, I'm rolling and exposing my belly. :D

Received in excellent condition today. Thanks much :-D.

Item Received. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back