What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher Plants of Sarawak . . . blokeman $25, pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 2004 Pitcher Plants of Sarawak by Charles Clarke and Ch’ien Lee, published by Natural History Publications of Borneo, a small full-colour field guide (17 cm x 11.5 cm / 6.75” x 4.5”) to the stickier parts of the pestilential tropics, showcasing some very bulbous, obscene-looking tropical plants (you Nepenthes growers should all be very ashamed) -- including in its 80 pages, both a few well-known species (N. ampullaria and N. bicalcarata) and also some lesser-known Freudian nightmares (N. faizaliana and N. hurrelliana, among many others).

I will ship this book in a “plain brown wrapper” to the terribly good-looking (did I mention generous?) 2009 NASC Auction winner on my dime -- even in the far-off, very alien land of Canada. What could be more better, eh?

Opening bid is 5.00 and my e-mail contact is ddentonca@gmail.com . . .

SARAWAK.jpg

Don't know if I meet your qualifications for bidding haha but sure.

$5.00

$10 !!

got it in the mail on my b-day! what grrrrrrreat way to start the day! thank you very much bigbella :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back