What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. 'California Sunset' boglodyte $18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is the plant in the picture. It will be sent bareroot and the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. The bidding will start at $2.

CIMG0097.jpg

why does everyone outbid me, its just not fair. :/

its called the NASC AUCTION for a reason

I think the real question is why does everyone outbid you by insane amounts?

I think the real question is why does everyone outbid you by insane amounts?

For the same reason that someone would pay $100 for a plate of BBQ in a charity event for cancer research.

It's called donating to a good cause because you want to donate and maybe getting something a little tastey to boot. :-D

For the same reason that someone would pay $100 for a plate of BBQ in a charity event for cancer research.

It's called donating to a good cause because you want to donate and maybe getting something a little tastey to boot. :-D

I was just trying to point out that it's always Halt getting outbid by large amounts. lol

Or maybe its just that Halt bids in small amounts ;)

NASC paid. Waiting for shipping info.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back