What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Nepenthes seed, AWESOME hybrid!! CP2k $55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feshly harvested this morning is my cross of Nepenthes maxima "M" x (spectabilis x veitchii). If you are looking for a nep hybrid with huge, insanely colorful pitchers and a wide, colorful flaring peristome then this one is for you.

Both parents were created by Exotica Plants and represent the cream of the crop of these varieties in my collection. This is not a willy nilly cross, but one that was carefully thought out and planned for the probable end result I had in mind.

One can only imagine the variation of stripes and solids in the peristomes this cross will create, which is very much something EP would have made themselves. Bold reds, pinks, purples, greens and golds. The possibilities are mouth watering and sure to be stunning.

The seed are large and plump, each one with a fat embryo. You will recieve a fair amount and I will hand pick the best seed. NO CHAFFE! I will pay shipping. Offered ONLY to the USA lower 48.

Bidding starts at $1. Have fun!!

This won't last long....
$1

$10

$11.00 and worth every penny!

$27

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Ozzy,

Payment for this item was received, item was shipped on May 4th and I've pm'd the recipient on May 11 to PLEASE either post that he has received the item or let me know that he hasn't. I have not yet heard otherwise.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

Seller stated that the item was shipped. Since it has been over two weeks and the winner has not updated us it is assumed that the item was recieved and winner is happy with the item. If this is not the case please contact me and I'll reopen the auction until the matter is resolved.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back