What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOTS of D. capensis seeds - Ozzy $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more capensis seeds than I know what to do with, so I'm putting them up for auction. These are very easy to grow, and they make great beginner plants. Everyone should have one of these nice dews. I have more than one packet, so I'll be making one thread for each. These seeds were harvested between January and February, so they should still be viable. Winner of the auction:be careful when opening the packet. The seeds are tiny, and they could fly everywhere if you open it roughly. I tried counting 1/4 of the seeds in this packet, and there were about 50, so there's probably about 200+ seeds in it. Bidding for one of the packets with 200 seeds starts at $3. US shipping only, sorry. Buyer pays shipping, which will probably be about $3. Any more than that and I'll pay the extra shipping cost. Here is a picture of the mother plant:
Moreplants007.jpg

$4

$5

Payment received.

I'll be sending shipping money soon.

Shipping will be sent this weekend.

Shipping sent.

Bump

Shipping sent, waiting on seeds to be shipped.

Shipping was sent 20 days ago...6 days past alloted time for shipping. Please get this one out. Thanks.

Got em.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back