What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second packet: LOTS of D. capensis seeds - Ozzy $6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this packet are about 200 D. capensis seeds. From the same batch of seeds as my other capensis seed thread. Bidding starts at $3. Winner pays shipping, which should be about $3. If shipping is any more than that, I'll pay the rest. US shipping only. Here's a pic of the mother plant:
Moreplants007.jpg

$4

$6

Payment received.

I'll be sending shipping money soon.

Shipping will be sent this weekend.

Ozzy, I can cover shipping if you haven't sent it already.

Bump...waiting for an update. :)

Shipping has been sent.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Shipping was sent, waiting on plants to be shipped.

Shipping was sent 20 days ago...6 days past alloted time for shipping. Please get this one out. Thanks.

Sorry, I've just been really busy lately. I don't think I got the shipping but I'll send the seeds ASAP (today or tomorrow).

Still waiting for Ozzy's shipping address.

Got em

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back