What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. moranensis Aileen $8

I have a P. moranensis for auction. I don't think this ping is flowering size yet, but it's still pretty nice. It's just coming out of it's "dormancy" (making small non-carnivorous leaves), and starting to make bigger carnivorous leaves. I don't have a picture currently.. I can't use my good camera with the macro function. Starting bid is $5. Shipping will probably be $5, any more and I'll pay the rest. US shipping only please. Buyer pays shipping.

Pings!

$5

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Bump

Just like the adelae, haven't heard that Aileen got the plant.

Aileen has been contacted.

Don't forget you can check people's contact information. Don't hesitate to write someone and ask if you need to. :)

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Back